Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Missed Brush with Fame

Well damn. It turns out that, if Joe and I had actually made it to the Circleville Pumpkin Festival a few weeks ago (we had planned to, but the weather was pretty dismal), we could have been on BBC World News this morning.

Also, to judge by the people they interviewed, we would have been some of the only people who are not supporting W. Even the people who think the country is going to hell in a handbasket (what is a handbasket - anyone know?) mostly said "he's the president so I guess I have to leave it to his best judgement." One guy, though, voted for W in 2004 and actually said that he'd vote for a Democrat if there were a re-run of the election.

1 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger lemming held forth...
Bumper sticker seen around town: Where am I going? And what am I doing in this handbasket?

I kid you not. 

Post a Comment

<< Home