Friday, September 23, 2005

You just wiggled your finger. That's wonderful!

Things that are making me happy today:

  • I held my own reasonably well in class
  • I was the last person at the gas station to get the $2.59/gallon price. As I returned the pump, the numbers changed to $2.63/gallon
  • I have lost 15 pounds since starting Weight Watchers, just in time to fit into my favorite T-Shirt for banned books week.
  • One of my routes home from school takes me past this sign:

    I love the adamance of the exclamation point after the "maybe." Also on this route - a llama farm. Of course, my other route option has miniature horses. Decisions, decisions...



garden progress: None recently - that's tomorrow's non-adademic project
house progress: Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning
what's for dinner? It's 8:11 and I have no idea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home