Thursday, June 30, 2005

Back from Chicago

We ate well. Very well. Luckily for my Weight Watchers progress, I also walked all over hell and back, which seems to have offset the damage. Millenium Park is way cool, open jam night at Buddy Guy's was excellent, and I am now the proud owner of an armillary for the garden and about a zillion photos (at least one or two of which I will post, once they are uploaded). In honor of the fact that I spent 5 days in their lovely city, I now qualify to have an honorary Chicago street named after me.

On the way back, we stopped off in Indiana to visit some of our friends there. A lovely time, overall.

garden progress: Luckily, the rain means that the garden has flourished in my absence.
house progress: Unfortunately, the house has not miraculously cleaned itself or self-painted. So much to do....
what's for dinner? We shall see, after a trip to Kroger.

1 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Blogger TheCompleteGeek held forth...
We've named the 4300 S block of Karlov Ave the "Furlong Furlong". 

Post a Comment

<< Home