Friday, August 12, 2005

Oh hell no...

I know this is going to be terribly politically incorrect of me, not to mention insensitive and callous and all that. Nonetheless:

I love how completely redneck this story is. Seriously. It started in Tennessee. The victim's names were Cotton and Porky. The culprits drove as far as Kentucky, but then took a taxi the rest of the way to Columbus (about a 2 hour cab ride), where they checked into a hotel that I am pretty sure rents by the hour. The cab driver then reported them because he didn't buy their cover - that they were headed for an Amway convention. Evidently, they didn't seem to be selling aggessively enough.

3 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Blogger tommyspoon held forth...
My only thought on this story is the following: Damn, talk about stand by your man! I mean, I'm pretty sure that Sweetie might try to bust me out of jail. But I don't think she'd kill a corrections officer in the process. Now that's dedication! 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Alison held forth...
Agreed - I'm going on record now. I love my husband, but there will be no felony murder in our future. And definitely no food from Taco Ninja. 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger TeacherRefPoet held forth...
What if you had to choose between felony murder and food at Taco Ninja?

Given my food allergies, I might have to off someone. 

Post a Comment

<< Home