Thursday, July 14, 2005

I worry about my subconscious...

I am not generally one for discussing my dreams with the world, but this one was strange and funny enough to stick with me:

I was attempting to rescue people from some sort of mass-lynching of child stars, taking place in a cave. It was unclear whether all child stars were being targeted, or just cast members from Stand By Me. Anyhow, I managed to rescue Wil Wheaton at the last minute, but, regretfully, was too late to save Cory Feldman.


garden progress: Not nearly enough lately. Too much work, too much rain.
house progress: Joe finally got several weeks of recycling out the door this morning.
what's for dinner? Undecided as yet.

2 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Blogger Swankette held forth...
Than you for saving Wil Wheaton, and sacrificing Cory Feldman. My senior year of high school we ran Wil Wheaton to be the next student body president, and he would have won if they'd counted the votes for him. 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Hugh held forth...
But what about Jerry O'Connell (the fat kid who apparently started going to the gym after SBM and is now on such winner shows as Crossing Jordan, and Celebrity Poker Showdown)?

Oh the humanity! WHAT ABOUT RIVER PHOENIX? 

Post a Comment

<< Home